Monday, August 10, 2009

Celebrating the Promotion

Jeremy arrived home ecstatic from his new promotion from latrine duty to mess hall duty. He would much rather deal with messes the top half of the soliders make rather than their bottoms.

And in all of the excitement from the promotion and $480 simolean bonus he decided to take Veronica out on the town.

They were enjoying the evening and had their first kiss.

Jeremy could really feel himself falling for her.

But when he mentioned something about being exculsive Veronica grudgingly accepted to be his girlfriend but told him about her commitment issues. Jeremy told her that they could work it out together and that he would give her all the time she needed.


Next: Kiplan is Found Out

Previous: Meeting the Neighbors

9 comments:

  1. Woah, Jeremy is going to be LIVID about Kip. I think Jeremy might forgive him for getting the pimp new room, unless he thinks that Kip's selling drugs on the side to make that kind of money. I don't think he'd believe anything about some mythical pnk diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man! Mean Kiplan gets the easy old lady while Sweet Jeremy has to deal with a chic with a complex! Unfair. At least he's patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, this is my first comment here (I think)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me, or has it been a LONG time since the last update? I hope this isn't going in the direction of Alice & Kev...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I found this blog again the other day and found it really funny. Im worried though that this may be the last post. I hope not because I've really enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I didn't know that sims with commitment issues would agree but tell you that they had commitment issues. I thought they would always so no unless they had 100% relationship, and then they'd say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to update the site??? I really want to know what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing this story is done D:. That sucks!!!
    Well, I just need to advertise about a really cool contest on The Sims Wiki (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_Wiki). It's an ugly-Sim contest, for The Sims 3, in which you make an ugly Sim and enter them in the contest (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sims_Wiki:User_Created_Contests/Ugliest_Player-Created_Sim). The rules are on that page. To enter, you must make an account, which is free and connects you with the ability to edit and improve pages about Sims like Agnes Crumplebottom, Bella Goth, Malcolm Landgraab, and WAAY more! I'm an admin on this wiki, and my username is Bleeh (my friend and I created this contest), and you can leave me a message in the comments section or on the wiki. Thanks!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about the stop in the story everybody!
    I have had technical issues and lack of time, the good news is that I will soon be receiving my degree and will have some more time. I really hope to finish this story. Perhaps after I get some new updates on my computer...

    ReplyDelete